- Grey, 0.6 mm, acrylic adhesive with a conformable, acrylic foam core
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured paint processing
- Strong and durable bonds to a broad range of high-and medium surface-energy substrates like metal, aluminium, ABS, etc.
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured processing
The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds. 3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH-060GF is designed for bonding where high temperature tolerance is needed, including applications that undergo a powder coat or liquid painting process.
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds for high temperatures and multi material bonding.
- Assembly of components before heat curing paint processing like powder coating or liquid painting
- High operating temperature applications up to 150 °C long term
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments