- Grey, 0.6 mm, acrylic adhesive with a conformable, acrylic foam core
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured paint processing
- Strong and durable bonds to a broad range of high-and medium surface-energy substrates like metal, aluminium, ABS, etc.
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured processing
Dream, design, deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape GPH-060GF, a grey, 0.6 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core that is also resistant to high temperature. This fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides good strength and durability. It can replace rivets, welds and screws, and offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity. It can bond to a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates even at lower temperatures.
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds for high temperatures and multi material bonding.
- Assembly of components before heat curing paint processing like powder coating or liquid painting
- High operating temperature applications up to 150 °C long term
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments