- Bond at low temperatures (above 0°C)
- Use with a variety of substrates
- Get a pressure-sensitive and plasticizer resistant tape
- Choose from a range of different colours
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Bond at low temperatures (above 0 °C)
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4943F. It is a grey, 1.1 mm, low temp appliable adhesive on both sides of a conformable, acrylic foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Use 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4943 with a variety of substrates. Our double-sided closed-cell acrylic foam tape is pressure-sensitive and plasticizer resistant. It bonds well at low temperatures (above 0°C).
It requires no preparation, which means faster assembly time – saving you time and money.
- Bond at low temperatures (above 0°C) on a variety of substrates