- WTC Housings are constructed from 304 Stainless Steel and have a maximum pressure rating design of 10 bar g and can be used in temperatures up to 90 °C.
- The fluid to be filtered is never in contact with the housing.
- The System reduces the time and labour required for cleaning.
- The system is engineered to minimise operator exposure to the fluid.
- Housings are built to PED 97/23/CE Category 3.3 ''Sound engineering Practice'' as standard.
- Approved for use in ATEX condition 11/2/G/T5 as standard.
- No parts subject to wear compatibility issues, e.g. gaskets.
Housings for CTG Klean Cartridges
WTC Housings come with Clamp Closing