- Classic masking tape for general masking and protection purposes
- Clean removal up to 3 days after application
- Medium to high adhesion
- Easy to tear by hand
- Indoor use
- Size: 48 mm x 50 m
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
Scotch® Basic Masking Tape is a beige masking tape for use on non-damageable surfaces, with no residue if removed up to 3 days after application.
Get Scotch® Classic Masking Tape when you need a classic masking tape that holds to surfaces for up to 3 days, then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
Ce ruban de masquage beige classique se découpe facilement à la main. Idéal pour l'intérieur, son adhésion moyenne à élevée permet toutes les applications sur le bois, le métal et le plastique.
Le rouleau mesure 48 mm x 50 m.
- Use for general masking on non-damageable surfaces such as wood, metal and plastic