- High contaminant holding capacity for economical filtration and reliable particle removal
- Has FDA Drug Master File and USP Class VI Biological safety which eases validation and regulatory submissions by provision of documentation and traceability
- Medium is non-pyrogenic and is less likely to cause false positive tests
- LP media adsorbs contaminants too small for removal by mechanical sieving
- Allows for scalable configurations for pilot testing and scale-up using the same materials as full-size systems
Zeta Plus™ LP filter media is composed of inorganic filter aid cationic resin and is designed to be very low in extractables. This LP media is completely free of asbestos and glass microfibre.
Applications include Blood products, Antibiotics, Intravenous solutions, Growth media purification, Pharmaceutical and Process fluids and Diagnostics
- Designed specifically for use in clarification stages of biopharmaceutical and plasma fractionation processes