With RelyX™ Unicem 2, the outstanding product performance and quality of renowned RelyX™ Unicem is available in the Clicker™ dispenser and in an easy-to-use automix syringe, in addition to the Aplicap™ and Maxicap™ systems.
16 Mixing Tips (wide), 15 Endo Tips
- Simple and time-saving one-step solution. Only a few working steps required. No pre-treatment such as etching, priming or bonding necessary¹⁰⁸
- High-performing self-adhesive resin cement. RelyX™ Unicem 2 Cements is are strong where it counts and offers high adhesion, resistance to discolouration, long-term stability and almost no post-operative sensitivities Their exceptionally simple handling, dispensing, treatment and overall working conditions make these cements a favourite for dentists who are counting on uncompromising quality
- Easy delivery in the Automix Syringe,provides optimal consistency for dispensing and seating with flexible dosing¹⁰⁹
- Also available in Clicker™ dispenser, delivering pre-measured doses for consistent and economical mixing.
- Optimal consistency¹¹⁰ ¹¹¹ ¹¹²
- Strong¹¹³ and moisture-tolerant¹¹⁴
- Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is not required to increase surface area for bonding
- RelyX™ Unicem 2 Cements are indicated for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments