- Accurate, mess.free dispensing, with no additional hardware required. Click, mix and use.
- Low micro-leakage (comparable to original Vitrebond™ liner/base) - reduces post-op sensitivity.
- Reduces the effect of polymerization shrinkage
- Helps protect against post-op sensitivity: offers a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth structure to protect against microleakage
- Low microleakage comparable to original Vitrebond™ Liner/Base
- Fluoride release of a true glass ionomer
- Excellent handling characteristics for easy placement
- Cures in 20 seconds - a faster cure time than powder-liquid formulas
- Delivers excellent adhesion with any dental adhesive system
- No additional hardware required
This convenient paste-liquid formula in our unique Clicker™ Dispenser offers the protection of a conventional glass ionomer liner without the mess of measuring.
Refill contains 2 x 10g Clicker dispensers, 1 large mixing pad and 1 technique card.
- Cavity liner under composite, amalgam, metal and ceramic restorations, i.e.
- Direct anterior and posterior restaurations (Classes I, II, III, IV et V)
- Indirects inlays, onlays and veneers
- Sandwich technique