One application procedure. One adhesive for self-etch and total-etch.
Scotchbond universal adhesive bonds to all surfaces, including enamel, dentine, glass ceramic, zirconia, noble and non-precious alloys and composites – without additional primer.1 In combination with 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator, Scotchbond universal adhesive is compatible with all resin cements, core build-up materials and even self-cure composites.2
- Delivers fast, reliable bonding, whether applied using total-etch, self-etch or selective etch3
- Effective on both moist and dry etched dentine4
- Designed for both direct and indirect applications5
- Excellent bond strength without additional primer6
- One step, one coat application7
- Not technique sensitive8
- Flip top vial allows one-hand, no-mess dispensing9
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity with any etch technique10
- Reliable bond strength to help maintain aesthetic and durable restorations8
- Eliminates the need to inventory a range of adhesives
- Can be stored at room temperature up to two years11
When it comes to consistent performance across a wide range of indications and techniques, Scotchbond Universal is a leader in the field. See where your current adhesive comes in on our competitive comparison chart.