3M™ Glass Bubbles HGS19000 have a density of 0.46 g/cc and an isostatic crush strength at 80% of 19,000 psi.
The HGS series glass bubbles are designed for low-density drilling fluids and cement used in the oil and gas industry.
- Successfully and predictably reduces the control fluid density
- Prevents or minimizes fluid loss/lost circulation and formation damage
- Incompressible and more homogeneous control fluid properties compared with foamed and aerated systems
- Eliminates the need for specialized equipment used in foamed and aerated systems
- Potential for reduced Non Productive Time (NPT), improved well integrity and increased well productivity