- 100 percent solids thermoplastic resin allows for adjustment over time to meet different project demands
- High performance, multi-purpose adhesive features an impact-resistant design to deliver long-term durability
- Provides dependability through good shear and peel strength to withstands rigorous bonding applications
- Compatible adhesive that is capable of bonding to many light gauge materials
- Heat resistant ensures bonds won't re-melt unless exposed to high temperatures
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3796 is a tan, multi-purpose, heat resistant adhesive designed for high performance bonding of plastic and light gauge metal, though it performs well on a variety of substrates including wood, cardboard, chipboard, fabric, some foams, vinyl, leather, glass and ceramic.