- WTC Housings are constructed from 304 Stainless Steel and have a maximum pressure rating design of 10 bar g and can be used in temperatures up to 90 degrees C
- The fluid to be filtered is never in contact with the housing
- The system reduces the time and labour required for cleaning
- The system is engineered to minimise operator exposure to the fluid
- Housings are built to PED 97/23/CE Category 3.3 ''Sound engineering Practice'' as standard
- Approved for use in ATEX condition 11/2/G/T5 as standard.
Our housings for CTG-Klean Cartridges.
Our WTC Housings come with clamp closing.
- Use to clarify cell culture process fluids, bacteria and yeast cell lysates
- Protect downstream processes including membrane (0.2, 0.1 micron) filters, TFF systems and chromatography columns
- Reduce endotoxin and nucleic acid
- Clarify colloidal and haze forming contaminants