- Cartridges contain activated carbon immobilised within the filter matrix and eliminate the need for handling bulk powdered carbon
- Offered in a range of commercial activated carbons to match specific application requirements
- Different media porosities match changing fluid viscosities and particle loading
- Full range of scalable filters enables predictable performance at every stage of drug development from early stage discovery to commercial production
- Meets the market needs whether CFR21 or USP Class VI plastics compliance is required with necessary traceability and documentation.
3M™ Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Filter Sheet is our depth filter with carbon for removing impurities, colour and particulates.
For media that’s made from a mixture of activated carbon, cellulose and a positively charged crosslinking polymer, use 3M™ Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Sheet.
There are a range of different carbons and porosities in the product range.
Our Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Filter Sheets are specifically designed for use in the manufacture of biopharmaceutical, vaccine, blood fractionation and small molecule API drug substances.
They’re manufactured to controls described in our Drug Master File on record with the FDA. Certificates of Quality are available with a regulatory support file.
A range of different shapes and sizes are available.
- Pharmaceuticals – Use in decolorisation production of vitamins, antibodies, dextrose, and gelatin enzymes; Parenterals; Blood fractionation; Catalyst removal from API
- Chemicals – Use with catalyst removal and intermediates, decolorisation of solvents, bulk pharmaceutical actives, decolorisation of fine chemicals, removal of organic contaminants
- Cosmetics – Alcohol deodorisation, decolorisation of perfumes
- Food and Beverage – Use for removal of trace organic contaminants from gelatin, pectin, juices, oils, decolorisation of wine and cider, decolorisation of sugar, spirit purification, fatty haze removal