- Compressible, lightweight and conformable, this product can be readily processed by conventional techniques such as die-cutting, heat sealing and ultrasonically bonding
- Constructed with a reinforced surface on both sides to meet both strength and aesthetic requirements
- High performance and low density making them ideal for mass reduction applications
- Hydrophobic fibers resist moisture, mold and mildew
- Can be converted through standard techniques such as die-cutting
- Global portfolio and technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals|| Global portfolio and technical expertise help ensure you choose the right solution to meet your goals
3M™ Thinsulate™ Acoustic Insulation TC1503 is a cavity filling solution for automotive sound insulation applications.