3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2152 is a dipolymer made from hexafluoropropylene and vinylidene fluoride. FC 2152 has an incorporated bisphenol cure system.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2152 is suitable for the manufacture of moulded parts with complex shapes which require an excellent demouldability.
- Composition: dipolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene
- Process targets: compression and transfer moulding, and calendering
- Excellent demoulding of complex geometric profiles
- Medium viscosity
- Proprietary incorporated cure technology
- Higher viscosity counterpart of 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2122