- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PFA 6503PAZ powder shows excellent fluidisation and best properties for electrostatic powder coating due to its particle size and distribution.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PFA 6503PAZ powder is typically used for electrostatic powder coatings. Due to its small particle size, it is also often beneficial to mix it into other fluoropolymer coatings.In electrostatic powder coatings maximum layer thicknesses of 25 – 40 μm per layer and about 200 μm total layer thickness can be achieved. In order to improve the adhesion to the metal substrate, it is appropriate to use a primer system. In addition to the known aqueous PAI-based primers Dyneon also offers a powder primer, PFA 7418, to improve adhesion.
- Good surface properties
- High transparency
- Heat resistance up to 260 °C
- High dilelectric strength
- Heat resistant to 260°C (500°F)
- Low friction
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PFA 6503PAZ is a white fluorothermoplastic powder having an average particle size of about 30 μm.
Special Features Good electrostatics, Excellent non-stick properties, Excellent fluidisation, Excellent chemical resistance, Good stress-cracking resistance.