- Composition: dipolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene
- Process targets: compression and transfer moulding and calendering
- Excellent bonding to metal
- Medium viscosity
- Proprietary incorporated cure technology
- Excellent hot tear strength for removing complex parts from mould (such as shafts seals)
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2177 is a dipolymer made from hexafluoropropylene and vinylidene fluoride. FC 2177 has an incorporated bisphenol cure system.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2177 is suitable for shaft seal applications.