3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2070Z is a second generation emulsion PTFE grade for high-performance tubing of smaller dimensions.
Special Features Meets ASTM D4895 Type I, Grade 1, Class B classification, High molecular weight PTFE powder produced by emulsion polymerisation, Fine powder grade for low to medium reduction ratio (RR) range, Isotropic mechanical properties in sintered tubes, Very good weldabilty.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2070Z is a chemically modified PTFE with reduced extrusion pressure, a denser polymer structure providing lower gas permeability, higher transparency and improved stress-cracking resistance compared to standard PTFE grades. TFM 2070Z, unlike unmodified PTFE grades, is weldable.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2070Z is recommended for high-performance, small-sized tubing applications with higher reduction ratios up to 2000:1. The tubing can be assembled with high strength braiding (aramide or stainless-steel wire) to give the tubing flexibility and pressure resistance.
- Low friction behaviour
- High flame retardance
- Smooth surfaces and high transparency
- High stress-cracking resistance
- High pressure resistance under surge stress
- Processing by standard paste extrusion method
- Excellent chemical inertness
- Exceptional temperature resistance
- Very good electrical properties