- Epoxy chemistry allows for high torque values on coated fasteners and environmental resistance to heat, automotive fluids, vibration, thermal and mechanical shock, leading to a robust, structural bonding performance
- Microencapsulated adhesive allows for extended shelf life in the pre and post applied condition The adhesive activates and cures upon insertion giving controlled reactivity
- Flow-coatable formula allows controlled application to fasteners so that viscosity can be adjusted to achieve target coating weights, providing broad handling, dispensing and drying windows for the applicators
- Bonds to a broad range of fastener finishes
- Available in either orange or neutral colour
- Available in orange (2510) and neutral (2510N)|| Available in orange (2510) and neutral (2510N)
3M™ Fastener Adhesive 2510/2510N is an orange-coloured, microencapsulated, room-temperature-curing adhesive that enhances the anchorage of threaded fasteners. Typical applications are fasteners for the engine compartment or safety-related parts.
Get a permanent, high strength, high viscosity anaerobic adhesive that’s dispensed as a one-component product when choosing 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL42. Our threadlocker is designed to work well with larger diameter and coarse threaded parts. It provides vibration, corrosion and shock resistance to fasteners in assembled form, and permanently fills and seals threads completely to help stop corrosion, rust and leaks.