- Long-lasting repair of defective veneering
- Reliable chemical bond between composites and all dental alloys
- Intraoral use of the 3M ESPE Rocatec system proven in veneering technology
The CoJet™ system is an intraoral adhesive repair of defective veneering made of composite or porcelain. It is a simple and safe method for the intraoral repair of indirect restorations. CoJet™ enables the attachment of composite to ceramic and metal surfaces adhesively.
- Intraoral adhesive repair of defective veneering made of composite or porcelain
- Extraoral pre-treatment of inlays and onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges, pins and posts for adhesive luting