- Confidence due to its proven long-term clinical success
- High level of biocompatibility
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material
Ketac™ Cem has been on the market since the 1980s and has demonstrated its utility in millions of uses in clinical practice. It has been the subject of extensive scientific studies and has often been described in the literature as the "Gold Standard" for conventional cementation.
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crown, and bridges made of metal or porcelain fused to metal
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crown, and bridges made all-alumina or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic systems (e.g. Lava™ Crowns & Bridges)
- Permanent cementation of endodontic posts and orthodontic appliances made of metal
- Cavity lining