- Use on 3M™ Scotchcal™ Graphic Film IJ8624
- Get excellent clarity, initial tack and die cutting properties with adhesive
- Apply on outdoor walls, columns and textured surfaces
- White, It has different thickness choices of 0.15 mm, 0.20 mm and 0.25 mm
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- This tape is 0.25 mm thick
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914 is a white, 0.25mm thick, firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape to attach a wide range of materials including many metals and plastics. It's ideal fo low profile bonding.
Get exceptional adhesion and shear strength with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914. Our highly durable, firm, closed cell and pressure sensitive acrylic foam tape with a paper liner. Its double sided aspects make suitable for bonding a wide range of materials, including various metals and plastics.
It has a clean appearance, resists ultraviolet (UV) light and high temperatures. Its high strength makes it a very durable tape.
- Use for applying vivid graphics onto outdoor walls, columns and textured surfaces