3M™ Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5433 with DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. Low Static. Linered.
*Halogen Free is defined as having maximum 900ppm bromine, maximum 900ppm chlorine, and maximum 1500ppm total bromine and chlorine, per 61429-2-21.
- The polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
- Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which prevents rework, enabling high productivity
- Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which protects surfaces to help reduce replacement costs
- Silicone adhesive's high temperature performance reduces adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
- Low Static which virtually eliminates circuit board degradation due to electrostatic discharge
- Helps reduce costly board waste due to component failure
- Unique release liner is easy to release from silicone adhesive, which provides capability to produce die-cut parts