- Resistant to fluid strike through fabric. Absorbent fabric helps to reduce exposure to blood and body fluid run off with consequently reduced cleaning time between operations.
- Material is strong under dry and wet conditions and is low linting
- Material exceeds all high performance, critical area requirements of EN13796
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Pouch provides optimal fluid collection to minimise contact with fluid and it helps to reduce the risk of contamination to theatre team. The pouch allows for easy cleanup to save time.
- Deep cuff protects hands and allows for easy, aseptic application under the buttocks
- Pouch with malleable wire strips for optimal fluid collection
Steri-Drape™ Lithotomy Pack - with Pouch includes Under Buttocks Drape with Pouch (1084), Leggings (9040) Adhesive Drape Sheet (170cm x 170cm) and a Back Table Cover (152cm x 152cm). 7 Packs/Box, 2 Boxes/Case.
Steri-Drape™ material is exceding the requirements of EN13795 and is resistant to fluid strike through.