3M™ Round Conductor Flat Cable, HF365 Series is a low-smoke, zero halogen (LSZH) cable with 28 AWG wire on .050 inch centers that permit mass termination to a broad line of IDC connectors. This stranded copper wire provides flexibility and extended product life, and is zippable for branching or discrete termination.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Insulation. Advantages of LSZH insulation are the low smoke (IEC 61034-2:2005), and low toxicity of combustion gases (NF X 70-100-2:2006), reducing the risk to firefighters, and reducing the soot and corrosion damage to nearby equipment
- Broad operating temperature range from -40 Degrees C to 105 Degrees C
- 28 AWG wire on .050 inch centers permits mass termination to broad line of IDC connectors
- Zippable for branching or discrete termination
- See Regulatory Information Appendix link for chemical compliance information
- For more information, refer to Data Sheet TS2334 (TS-2334)