- For use with 3M™ non-corded solid style grounding pads
- Multiple-use cables used with non-corded electrosurgical pads provide considerable cost savings over electrosurgical pads with pre-attached cords
- Reusable cable means miles of copper wire will not become waste. And there is no PVC in 3M’s 21100 series multiple-use cables and clamps for an environmentally friendly alternative
- Compatible with most electrosurgical generators
- Low profile and smooth clamp assembly reduce potential for skin trauma
- Reliable 3M 21100 series cables and clamps meet standards set by the Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- Cables and clamps are chemical-resistant for easy cleaning after use with a variety of cleaning materials
The 3M Electrosurgical Reusable Cable is an accessory in an electrosurgical system.
The 3M Electrosurgical Reusable Cable is designed to provide a safe pathway for the return of electrosurgical radio frequency (RF) current when used with 3M non-corded dispersive electrodes.