- 3.0 mil, tissue backing, double sided tape, excellent heat resistance up to 176.67 °C
- Thin, strong, conformable backing for core starting, tabbing, roll closing, and zero speed splicing at the sheeter, good for a wide variety of papers and temperatures
- Repulpable adhesive prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material
- Meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A, FDA compliant 21 CFR 176.170 (components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous and fatty food)
- Packaged in sealed plastic bags helps protect constant moisture content of unused tape
3M™ Repulpable Web Processing Double Coated Tape R3227 is our repulpable web processing double coated tape with high shear properties. A tissue paper tape available in blue and white and supplied on a kraft liner.
Primary applications for our 3M™ Repulpable Web Processing Double Coated Tape R3227 include zero speed splicing at the sheeter, core starting and roll closing. Ideal for LWC, coated and uncoated grades of paper. FDA compliant.