- Low fogging, double sided, acrylic adhesive tested to SAE J1756 specifications
- Provides excellent bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Good shear and peel values to many substrates including plastics, wood, foam, fabric and metal
- For adhering, affixing, assembling, attaching, bonding, converting, cushioning, fastening, fixturing, gasketing, gluing, holding, identifying, ingress protecting, insulating, isolating, joining, labeling, laminating, marking, mounting, processing, sealing, securing, spacing, splicing, sticking, taping, and more.
- Temperature resistance to withstand environmental conditions up to 250ºF (221ºC)
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6035PC is a 127µm 300mp acrylic adhesive with a 107µm #58 polycoated kraft paper liner.
Excellent Bond to Plastics, Foams, Wood and Fabrics
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6035PC features 5.0 mils (.13 mm) of adhesive coated on a 4.2 mils (.10 mm), 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner. The adhesive is specifically designed to be low fogging, and provides a strong bond on many surfaces, including plastics, wood, foam, fabric and metal. This adhesive transfer tape meets specifications of automotive manufacturers, making it ideal for use on interior fabrics and panels.