- Higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retention
- Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step
- Better post position control thanks to excellent radiopacity
- Low risk of root fracture due to dentin-like elasticity
- More esthetic option than a metal post
RelyX™ Fiber Post 3D Glass Fiber Post's coronal 3D macro retentions offer higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material. Due to its microporous surface it also provides a strong bond in a root canal without silanating step. Post position control is greatly improved as a result of its enhanced radiopacity.