- Disinfects in 1 minute. Protects I.V. access points for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place.
- The design shields excess alcohol from entering the lumen while providing sufficient flow of alcohol precisely where it is needed – on the exposed exterior of the male luer.
- Brightly coloured to help clinicians verify and measure compliance.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- For single use only.
The cap is designed to disinfect the critical surface and protect the distal end of I.V. tubing and other male luer devices with 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
The caps are dispensed on a convenient five-cap strip which can be hung from I.V. poles for easy access.
- Disinfecting Cap for Male Luers
- Curos disinfecting caps may be used in the home or a healthcare facility.
- 3 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.