- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.*
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimising potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids – in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- May be worn up to 7 days
Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressings are designed to secure and protect I.V. sites. They balance breathability with adhesion for a secure hold and gentle release even in hot, humid conditions or on diaphoretic patients.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Diamond Film Dressing is conformable and combines increased breathability with a secure hold. Our transparent dressings are sterile, with high MVTR. They’re ideal for protecting I.V. and wound sites, and securing catheters to moist skin. They conform and flex, increasing patient comfort.
- Catheter sites and wounds
- To secure and protect I.V. sites in hot, humid conditions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Closed Intact Surgical Wound