- Robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator giving cooler and more comfortable wear
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 3
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for hardwoods or lead based paints
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822 is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip, colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of three.
For respiratory protection while drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or when using an orbital sander use 3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822. Our valved respirator is engineered to provide FFP2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists typically found when working with common construction materials.
With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes.
Heat build-up inside the respirator is reduced by 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which removes exhaled air.
- Orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding with paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel