- Immobilised carbon in a cellulose-resin binder matrix eliminates the handling of bulk powdered carbon, eliminates equipment and solvent contamination with carbon dust and improves worker safety.
- Immobilised carbon in a cellulose-resin binder matrix.
- Eliminates the handling of bulk powdered carbon
- Variety of carbon types available to provide a customized solution that enables maximum process economy, fewer unit operations and less re-work of off spec material.
- Eliminates equipment and solvent contamination with carbon
- Totally enclosed, sanitary design filter cartridge housing that significantly reduces time required for cleaning between batches and reduces operator exposure to harmful solvent fumes.
- Easy to install filter cartridges.
- Improves worker safety.
- FDA Drug Master File, Biological Safety, Regulatory Support File & Certificate of Quality eases validation and regulatory submissions from benchtop to production.
- Full range of cartridge and capsule configurations for a full range of scalable configurations from bench top to production.
Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon series media incorporates the latest activated carbon technology to decolorize and remove contaminants from your process streams.
Activated carbon is made into Zeta Plus filter media with the addition of cellulose fibres and a positively charged resin. This eliminates the use of bulk carbon that causes dust-related issues especially for operators.