- Superior quality crepe tape for general masking and protection purposes
- Clean removal up to 5 days after application
- Medium adhesion
- Easy to tear by hand
- Indoor use
- Size: 36 mm x 50 m
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
Scotch® Premium Classic Masking Tape is a beige superior quality crepe tape for general masking and protection purposes. It leaves no residue when removed up to 5 days after application.
Get Scotch® Premium Classic Masking Tape when you need high quality masking that holds to surfaces for up to 5 days without leaving any sticky residue behind.
This premium beige masking tape is easy to tear by hand. It's ideal for indoor use, providing medium adhesion on plaster, vinyl, glass, metal, plastic and wood.
- Use for general masking and protection on plaster, vinyl, glass, metal, plastic and wood