- Disinfects in 1 minute – protects open female luers for up to 7 days
- Fits range of open female luers (such as stopcocks and catheter hubs)
- Unique cap design holds pressure to maintain a closed system
- Brightly colored, making it easy to verify that a port is clean at a glance
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans
- For single use only
3M™ Curos™ Stopper Disinfecting Cap for Open Female Luers is the solution for disinfection of IV devices with open female luers, including stopcocks.
When twisted onto the open female luer, the cap releases 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) that makes contact with contaminants and disinfects critical surfaces. The caps are intended for use on open female luers as a disinfecting cleaner prior to line access.
- Disinfect open female luers (such as stopcocks and catheter hubs) before line access
- Curos disinfecting caps may be used in the home or a healthcare facility.
- 3 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.