- Excellent for preparing aluminium, nickel, and titanium alloy parts subsequently finished with epoxy-based and polyurethane-based organic coatings.
- Helps reduces labor time and water usage; no scrubbing or rinsing required
- Eliminates chromates from surface treatment process.
- Reduces Rivet Rash compared to other conversion coating products and preparation methods
- Reduces hazardous materials and waste compared to other conversion coating products and preparation methods.
- Compatible with existing application techniques; brush, spray or dip application available
- Superior adhesion of organic coatings to metal substrates.
Two-part surface pre-treatment, water-based, non-chromate, blue, used prior to painting.
A water based surface pre-treatment used to enhance adhesion between organic coatings and metallic surfaces. Works extremely well on aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, magnesium, and titanium alloys.