- Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for oedema and other conditions requiring compression
- Specifically developed to overcome some of the challenges that clinicians encounter with compression therapy
- Latex free
- Reduced slippage
- Preferred by patients over other multi-layer bandage systems
- One size fits all
- For patients that can not tolerate full compression14
The 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression System is comfortable to wear and simple to apply. The system comprises of two thin layers to provide the stiffness required to sustain working pressures/low resting pressures to reduce oedema without the bulk. Recommended for patients with an ABPI ≥ 0.8.
The system is specifically developed to overcome some of the challenges that clinicians encounter with compression therapy. This compression system offers benefits to both clinicians and patients.
- For treatment of venous leg ulcers with arterial component
- For management of chronic oedema
- For management of lymphoedema
- For patients that can not tolerate full compression for treatment of venous leg ulcers