- Get excellent temperature performance
- Bond a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates
- Use when preparing for processing in a powder coating line
- Use anywhere, with a rugged, portable pistol-grip design
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Provide excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to paint processing
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4646. It is a dark grey, 0.6 mm thick, general purpose adhesive with firm foam that has the added feature of high temperature resistance. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Prepare for processing in a powder coating line with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4646. Our tape performs excellently at different temperatures, bonding high and medium surface energy substrates.
It’s a strong, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a PE film liner and clean appearance.
- Use for bonding high and medium surface energy substrates