- Bond high and medium surface energy substrates
- Resist plasticising your materials
- Get convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance
- Silicone adhesive offers high heat resistance compared with many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing and adhesive transfer
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Offers a good plastiziser resistance
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4945. It is a white, 1.1 mm, multi-purpose adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core with a densified kraft paper liner. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Bond high and medium surface energy substrates with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4945. Our durable, high strength tape is plasticizer resistant and offers convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance.
The peel adhesion and tensile holding power of this tape is significantly higher than typical pressure sensitive tape products.
- Use to bond high and medium surface energy substrates