- Allows for flexibility in design; durable in a wide range of service conditions, high performance from -67°F to 250°F (-55°C to 121°C)
- Helps streamline production; range of curing temperature from 225°F (107°C) to 350°F (176°C)
- Unsupported version available; can be used for reticulation onto honeycomb core
- Adhesive can be cured from 225°F (107°C) up to 350°F (175°C)
- Qualified to GE A50TF218, Pratt and Whitney PWA 464, s Royce MSRR1069* *please verify at time of usage
- High-fracture toughness and peel strength
A thermosetting, modified epoxy structural adhesive film designed for bonding applications requiring high shear and peel strength at 250°F (121°C)
Epoxy designed for bonding composites, metal-to-metal and metal-to-honeycomb components.