Adopted by painters in every corner of the globe, the 3M™ PPS™ Spray Cup System has been a major boost to painting productivity and quality for nearly 20 years. Now 3M has made it even better in six critical areas, from top to bottom.
1. Wide Spout Adapter with Four-Point Connection. Maximises stability while spraying. Makes cleaning easier.
2. Quarter-Turn Lid Locking System. Comes with every lid. Stays cleaner. Locks faster. Fewer parts to keep track of.
3. Domed Lid with Full-Diameter Filter. More paint below the filter delay spitting at the end of the job.
4. New Cup in Every Lid & Liner Kit. Start with a clean cup more often, reducing paint build-up. On-cup ratios and fill markings eliminate traditional mixing cups.
5. Access Window. Allows you to hold the liner for cleaner, easier lid removal when refilling. Also easier to check paint levels.
6. Larger Cup Sealing Plug. Allows you to keep paint for a short time in the cup standing on the sealing plug, providing protection and greater stability. Use fewer lids by keeping filter wet.
20 years since its introduction, 3M's Paint Preparation System, 3M™ PPS™, has been recognised as one of the outstanding new products of its time, offering a variety of new benefits for businesses. 3M developed the idea of a disposable paint mixing system to replace traditional spray gun mixing pots and paper filters.
The evolution of a revolution continues with the introduction of the next generation 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System and the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun, which combine to offer increased cycle-time in the booth and reduce non-value add work time!
Every lid comes equipped with a quarter-turn lid locking system ensuring a quick, clean seal with the cup in every application. Full diameter filters improve flow, ensure quality, and reduce spitting.
Hard (outer) cups now with mix ratios printed on the cup allow for all mixing and measuring to take place inside of the cup and liner. A built-in access window allows you to check paint level as well as hold the liner while removing the lid for quick, easy and clean refilling or tinting.
The spray gun that can meet any painting need: primer, sealer, industrial, marine, wood and a variety of other coatings used for collision repair. 3M scientists simplify painting again.
Reinvented from top to bottom, the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is designed to help make your painting process cleaner and faster.
If you need help finding the right product for your project or have questions about 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System, get in touch with a 3M expert.