- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 2 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4912 is a firm, white, 2 mm thick, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape that bonds high surface energy substrates.
The peel adhesion and tensile holding power of 4912 is significantly higher than typical pressure sensitive tape products. It is resistant to solvents, temperature extremes and UV light. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Use to bond metal to metal