- Designed for high adhesion during attachment of trim and parts to automotive substrates
- Conformable closed cell 1.6 mm acrylic foam core delivers excellent stress relaxation under load
- Acrylic adhesive is formulated for traditional and modern automotive paint systems
- Performs well in a wide range of weather, solvent and temperature conditions
- Polyethylene liner is silicone-coated on both sides to enable easy release
- Gray color provides good bond-line appearance
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape GT5916 is designed for very high adhesion and flexibility, ideal for attaching exterior parts to automotive surfaces. A 1.6 mm viscoelastic acrylic foam core provides stress relaxation when exposed to high application loads, and maintains tight bond-line aesthetics under normal conditions. Acrylic adhesive applied to both sides delivers excellent peel and shear strength.