- Excellent initial adhesion and static performance against substrates that have uneven surfaces.
- Utilizes 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape technology, which has been used for vehicle interior and exterior part attachment for more than forty years.
- Can be applied to many substrates used for automotive parts, often without special surface treatment.
- Good “workability” due to high tape modulus, ease of cutting and wet-out.
- Reduces the possibility of staining the bonded surfaces because it is made of a high molecular weight acrylic material.
- The possibility of staining the bonded surfaces is reduced because it is made of a high molecular weight acrylic material
- Tape excels in extreme weather and heat
- Provides solvent resistance
3M™ Wire Harness Tape 5077RV is a 0.50 mm (0.020 inch) thick, black, double-sided acrylic tape with scrim layer with yellow paper liner, designed to bond to rough or highly irregular surfaces, or in sealing and other applications where a highly conformable tape is required. 3M Wire Harness Tape 5077RV offers the following features, advantages and benefits:
Since product performance will depend on actual conditions within a specific application, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular material purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application.