- Blue splicing side 2.5 mil, clear tabbing side 2.2 mil, double sided splittable tape, easy release kraft split liner, excellent heat resistance up to 204 °C
- Straight across flying paster for newsprint papers, performs well at cold temperatures, quick stick
- Repulpable adhesive prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material
- Meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A, FDA compliant 21 CFR 176.170 (components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous and fatty food)
- Splicing tape for newspaper, retrogravure, and non-heatset printing application
3M™ Repulpable Splittable Flying Splice Tape R9993 is our double coated, repulable splicing system with a low release split liner for use in flying splice tape applications.
3M™ Repulpable Splittable Flying Splice Tape R9993 is our splittable tape laminate that provides both tabbing and splicing tape for newspaper, retrogravure, and non-heatset printing applications.