- Sealing made easy: Scotch® self-sealing repair tape is a water-resistant repair tape which has been especially produced for temporary plumbing and electrical installation work.
- Air- and water-resistant repairs: It provides air- and water-resistant sealing for pipes, hoses and tubes and can also be fixed to damp subsurfaces.
- Highly elastic: The adhesive tape can be stretched by up to 650%. This allows for the tape to be pulled firmly when being unrolled, which is important for optimum self-sealing.
- For internal and external use: It is highly resistant to water and climatic conditions due to its strong base. It can be relied on at temperatures of -40° to 90°C.
- Examples of use: Quick and temporary repairs to pipes, water pipes or for sealing washing machine inlet pipes.
- Application: Remove the protective covering, place the sealing tape on the leaky site, wrap the adhesive tape around the pipe in a tight, overlapping manner and cut off.
- Note: The adhesive tape is only self-sealing at room temperatures. It must not come into contact with lubricants or petrol.
Scotch® Self-Sealing Repair Tape Black 25 mm x 3 m 1 Roll
Sealing made easy: You can use self-sealing Scotch® repair tape to carry out temporary plumbing and electrical installation work quickly and reliably. Whether it involves a leaking feeder hose on a washing machine or a leaky wash basin pipe – our self-sealing repair tape provides the leakage site with a fully air- and water-resistant covering. The tape must be applied in an overlapping manner and be wound around the pipe in an equally tight way, allowing it to fuse tightly together. It can easily be stretched by up to 650%. Application should take place at room temperature. It is also suitable for outside use due to its high level of resistance to the effects of water and weather. You can rely on it at temperatures of -40° to 90°C and it can also be used on wet subsurfaces. Be careful to avoid contact with lubricants or petrol - the tape could lose its sealing power. The packet contains one roll of black, self-sealing repair tape measuring 25 mm x 3 m.
- Examples of use: Quick and temporary repairs to pipes, water pipes or for sealing washing machine inlet pipes