- Grey, 1.1 mm, acrylic adhesive with a conformable, acrylic foam core
- Offers a good plastisiser resistance
- Strong and durable bonds to a wide variety of high to medium surface energy substrates like aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, polycarbonate, ABS
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Offers a good plastiziser resistance.
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4941. It is a grey, 1.1 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a board variety of high and medium surface energy substrates and offers a good plastiziser resistance.
Designed for permanent bonding with a high bond strength in critical applications on high to medium surface energy materials. Offering plasticiser resistence.
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs
- Bond electronic displays
- Bond lens window to housing