- Grey, 1.1 mm, acrylic adhesive with a conformable, acrylic foam core
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured paint processing
- Strong and durable bonds to a broad range of high-and medium surface-energy substrates like metal, aluminium, ABS, etc.
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds. 3M™ VHB™ GPH Tapes GPH-110GF is designed for bonding where high temperature tolerance is needed, including applications that undergo a powder coat or liquid painting process.
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds for high temperatures and multi material bonding.
- Assembly of components before heat curing paint processing like powder coating or liquid painting
- High operating temperature applications up to 150 °C long term
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments