- A soft pressure sensitive adhesive system that features high initial adhesion and good holding power to a variety of materials including most plastics.
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator. It bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations.
- The ATG tape system is versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use. There is no mess or clean up. It is a cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives. Safer than hot melt adhesives.
- Use as a high tack adhesive transfer tape with high initial adhesion and good holding power
- Good adhesion on low-energy surfaces
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 976 is ideal for bonding materials with glossy coatings where an aggressive adhesive with high initial adhesion and low profile is desired. It offers very good relative chemical and moisture resistance as well as medium-high UV resistance. Reverse wound on 1-inch diameter core for use in Scotch® ATG Applicators.
Avoid mess and cleaning up with our versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 976. Our tape is a high tack adhesive transfer tape with high initial adhesion and good holding power to a variety of materials including most plastics.
It’s an acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. Use it with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape Applicator Gun.
- Attach fabric swatches in sample books
- Assemble point-of-purchase displays
- Bond trim strips to furniture or luggage
- Bond labels to plastic toys
- Attach gaskets or foams