- High performance rubber based adhesive designed for indoor applications requiring medium temperature resistance
- Provides a firm adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Woven nylon is durable for thousands of closures
- Quick fastening that helps reduce production time and costs
- Suitable for a wide range of industries such as transportation, electronics, office equipment, shop fitting and both internal and external signals
3M™ Fastener SJ3526N is our high performance PSA nylon hook with a rubber adhesive and white polypropylene film liner. It provides a firm adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces including many low surface energy plastics and powder coats. It's designed for indoor use and has an engaged thickness of 4.4 mm.
3M™ Fastener SJ3526N is coated with a high performance rubber adhesive and offers a medium temperature performance up to +50 °C long-term (+70 °C short-term). Our nylon hooks are designed for indoor use and bond well to paper and cardboard, paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood, and many plastics. Its loop equivalent is SJ3527N.
- Point of purchase display and signage
- Securing fabric to furniture cushions
- Construct composite assemblies
- Attach cushioning panels
- Hang graphics and banners that change frequently
- Attach removable seat cushions